The ultimate protocol gateway!
The SCADA Data Gateway (SDG) from Triangle Microworks is a Windows™ application used by System Integrators and Utilities to collect data from OPC, IEC 60870-6 (TASE.2/ICCP), IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5, DNP3, or Modbus Server/Slave devices and then supplies this data to other control systems supporting OPC, IEC 60870-6 (TASE.2/ICCP) Client, IEC 60870-5, DNP3, and/or Modbus Client/Master communication protocols.
- Performs the work of an OPC Server or Protocol Translator.
- Translate between any number of available protocols.
- Includes a protocol analyzer.
- Built in equation editor supports the creation of new data points based on raw data points and /or other equation points.
- OPC Certified™; Conformance tested per DNP3 Intelligent Electronic Device (IED) Certification Procedure Subset Level2, Rev. 2005).
- Report by Exception (RBE) is supported (transmitting only data changes, saving communication channel bandwidth).
- Supports DNP3 Secure Authentication.
- Supports selective logging of event data into a time-stamped Sequence of Events (SOE) log file.
- The Communication Protocol Analyzer Window displays and decodes transmitted and received messages.
- Allows translation between data types and control methods from different protocols. Supports mapping of points between Master and Slave, two Master, and/or two Slave protocol components.