Control System Guardian
Your single source, on demand, best in class control systems department
What is a Control System Guardian?
The Control System Guardian is an annually recurring support agreement for the management and maintenance of industrial Control Systems in power and mining.
It addresses the increasingly difficult and expensive task of internally maintaining an expert Control Systems department, particularly as industrial automation is digitized and the skills required to maintain and optimize its investment becomes ever more specialized.
The Guardian program then is designed to operate as your embedded expert control systems department, benefiting from the experience and expertise of a specialist provider, while also securing a control systems team that are intimately familiar with your plant and equipment.
Guardian helps you with:
- Manage your control system assets with our Asset Insight Management (AIM) program.
- Perform sheduled preventative/corrective maintenance of your control system.
- Manage hardware, firmware, configurations, software and documentation, licensing and vendor relationships.
24/7/365 Rapid Breakdown Support
- You’ll have a a dedicated client support portal, with response times guaranteed to be < 1hr
- The portal will be a direct channel to our Remote Expert Center (REC), always on for rapid breakdown support.
- Captures all site specific issues and resolutions in a knowledge base to ensure you are always improving on yesterday.
Asset Life cycle Management
- Proactively manage the life cycle of your control system assets to ensure you’re always covered.
- Benefit from our Obsolescence management program, where we guarantee the support & sparing of obsolete control systems equipment, even when the manufacturers don’t.
- Be armed with a Control System asset life cycle management strategy, and risk profile reporting, so you know when its the right time to upgrade.
Strategic Skills Management
- Get 24/7 access to the Keystone Academy
- Know what skills you have, and what skills you need in order to support your facility.
- Get tailored training courses to address your exact requirement.
- Be immune against knowledge silo’s and personnel changes.
- Keep up with the rapidly changing world and lead your industry in IIoT, Predictive Maintenance, Data Science, Cyber Security, and AI.
- Know your network and its vulnerabilities so you can take informed action.
- Reduce risks within and across all critical infrastructure
- Secure Industrial Networks, Endpoints and Controllers.
Operations and Maintenance Intelligence
- Intelligence systems that give you the information you need, simply.
- Weekly reporting on your plant’s condition, abnormalities, and potential points of failure.
- Plug and play continuous monitoring and predictive maintenance systems for power and mining.
We are a single source partner for all your control system needs. Our advise is unbiased and always in your best interest.
Single point of responsibility
Ultimate responsibility for exceptional performance rests on the shoulders of your client success manager.
Eliminate Scope Boundaries
We provide support for fault detection, fault analysis and fault elimination without scope restriction.
Control System Specialists
We build and support Control Systems in your industry every day.
An Enduring Partnership
Control Systems are complex and unique. The best way forward is to invest in long term collaborative partnerships.
Breakdown knowledge silo’s
Don’t be dependent on the information in the head’s of your Engineers.