Seeq is the first application dedicated to process data analytics.
What is Seeq?
Seeq is the first application dedicated to process data analytics. Search your data, add context, cleanse, model, find patterns, establish boundaries, monitor assets, collaborate in real time, and interact with time series data like never before.
Whatever your process historian – the OSIsoft® PI System®, Honeywell’s Uniformance® PHD, Emerson DeltaV and Ovation, Inductive Automation’s Ignition, AspenTech IP.21, Wonderware, GE Proficy or any other – Seeq can connect and get you working in minutes.
Seeq helps you with:
Actionable insights in minutes
- With Seeq, you and your team can rapidly investigate and share analyses from operations and manufacturing data sources to find insights and answer questions.
- Designed specifically for analyzing process data, Seeq works across all verticals with time series data in historians or other storage platforms.
- Leveraging innovations in big data, machine learning, and web technologies, Seeq delivers easy to use features for your users and supports all phases of analytics from cleansing to reporting.
- Accelerate continuous improvement in your organization with Seeq.
Flexible and extensible
- Install in a matter of minutes, on premise, in the cloud, or accessed as a SaaS application.
- Built for scale. Security, manageability, and scalability to adapt with your organizations growth and usage.
- Extensible with third party products and customization through a REST API and multiple SDKs (Java, C#, etc.).
Connect to all of your data
- Easily integrate data from multiple historians including OSIsoft PI, Honeywell PHD, and GE Proficy, as well as relational data from SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Whether it’s on premises or in the cloud, Seeq connects to all of your data without moving or copying, so your single source of truth remains the same.
- Access and combine disparate data sets without writing code. Business improvement begins with data analysis. Get more value from your data with Seeq.
Accelerated Insights, Improved Outcomes
- In the current hype around predictive analytics, machine learning, and data science, what’s missing are solutions to the real challenges to an analytics-driven organization. Tapping the expertise of your current employees. Support for collaboration and knowledge capture to foster sharing and reuse of analytics efforts. And the ability to rapidly distribute insights to the people who need them to quickly improve outcomes.
- Seeq applications enable the complete lifecycle of advanced analytics, from first connecting to data to landing insights in improved business and production results.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Seeq enables us to accurately identify batches and batch phases so we can rapidly analyze and aggregate quality data to improve process outcomes.
INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS
Seeq provides everything we need for rapid root cause analytics, remote monitoring, and optimized preventative maintenance on data being sent from our assets at oil and gas production sites.
OIL & GAS
I was surprised that during the demo we connected to one of my systems and I immediately spotted a critical issue and needed to postpone the rest of the meeting.
METALS & MINING
Seeq enables us to rapidly integrate data from multiple historians, and contextualize it with maintenance data from SQL Server, so we get higher haul truck availability through smarter preventative maintenance.
PHARMA & LIFE SCIENCES
Visual Search enables us to search find important phases directly in the process data much more accurately and reliably than using data from the execution system. We can then quickly tie those phases to important quality and yield metrics and related independent variables.
Seeq has delivered sophisticated analytics allowing us to see how critical processes are running. And a data scientist is not required!