Cogent DataHub is THE real-time middle-ware product for integration and distribution of Industrial communications.
Cogent DataHub serves as a central communications hub, offering the following:
- DataHubTunneller- Network OPC data.
- DataHubWebview- Cloud-based HMI.
- Modbus OPC Server- Modbus to OPC.
- OPC Bridge- Bridge Data between OPC Servers.
- OPC Logger- Read and Write OPC to any Database.
New and enhanced features
- New – DataHubWebView – build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- New – Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds.
- New – Data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources.
- New – OPC A&E Support – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- New – DataHubQuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Enhanced – Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Enhanced – Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.
- Enhanced – Email/SMS Notification – receive email/SMS messages on data events.
- Enhanced – Database Read – read data from any ODBC database.
- Enhanced – Database Write – write data to any ODBC database.
- Tunnel/Mirror – secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- OPC DA Support – connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers.
- Networking Excel Data – share live Excel data over a network with other Excel users.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Data Bridging – connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- Linux Connectivity – to connect to Linux based systems.
- System Monitor – access to Windows system analytics interface.