Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
Empowering control from the plant floor to the boardroom, delivering stable operations and optimized productivity.
Make Control System investment decisions with confidence.
Our clients are facing increasingly challenging investment decisions arising from the rapid and sudden emergence of new and disruptive digital technologies. This has made the task of managing aging control systems even more challenging, where obsolescence always seems to be just around the corner.
While these technologies offer compelling business opportunities, traditional strategies often fail to anticipate or sufficiently exploit them, and there is often limited experience available to form the business case that properly frames the investment opportunity.
We develop Control System strategies at the intersection of business, technology, and project execution insight to help our clients determine what to do and how to do it – often leveraging the full strength and experience of Keystone Controls to develop unique solutions and, most importantly, to actually make strategy happen.
Helping clients with critical business issues
- Manage your control system assets with our Asset Insight Management (AIM) program.
- Perform sheduled preventative/corrective maintenance of your control system.
- Manage hardware, firmware, configurations, software and documentation, licensing and vendor relationships.
24/7/365 Rapid Breakdown Support
- You’ll have a a dedicated client support portal, with response times guaranteed to be < 1hr
- The portal will be a direct channel to our Remote Expert Center (REC), always on for rapid breakdown support.
- Captures all site specific issues and resolutions in a knowledge base to ensure you are always improving on yesterday.
Asset Life cycle Management
- Proactively manage the life cycle of your control system assets to ensure you’re always covered.
- Benefit from our Obsolescence management program, where we guarantee the support & sparing of obsolete control systems equipment, even when the manufacturers don’t.
- Be armed with a Control System asset life cycle management strategy, and risk profile reporting, so you know when its the right time to upgrade.
Strategic Skills Management
- Get 24/7 access to the Keystone Academy
- Know what skills you have, and what skills you need in order to support your facility.
- Get tailored training courses to address your exact requirement.
- Be immune against knowledge silo’s and personnel changes.
- Keep up with the rapidly changing world and lead your industry in IIoT, Predictive Maintenance, Data Science, Cyber Security, and AI.
- Know your network and its vulnerabilities so you can take informed action.
- Reduce risks within and across all critical infrastructure
- Secure Industrial Networks, Endpoints and Controllers.
Operations and Maintenance Intelligence
- Intelligence systems that give you the information you need, simply.
- Weekly reporting on your plant’s condition, abnormalities, and potential points of failure.
- Plug and play continuous monitoring and predictive maintenance systems for power and mining.
We are a single source partner for all your control system needs. Our advise is unbiased and always in your best interest.
Single point of responsibility
Ultimate responsibility for exceptional performance rests on the shoulders of your client success manager.
Eliminate Scope Boundaries
We provide support for fault detection, fault analysis and fault elimination without scope restriction.
Control System Specialists
We build and support Control Systems in your industry every day.
An Enduring Partnership
Control Systems are complex and unique. The best way forward is to invest in long term collaborative partnerships.
Breakdown knowledge silo’s
Don’t be dependent on the information in the head’s of your Engineers.