Control System Modernization Strategy
Intelligently address your aging control system with a modernization roadmap to certainty.
The Keystone Controls migration strategy is designed to help industry leaders in power & mining make strategically aligned & forward-looking decisions with regard to management of their aging control systems.
With our data driven methodology, we bridge the gap between technical requirement & business strategy, facilitating a conversation between all stakeholders to deliver the most appropriate plan of attack unique to each facility.
When to consider modernization:
When this happens:
- Plant trip and alarm systems are unreliable and/or inadequate.
- Production is inflexible and start-up time is lengthy.
- Business systems lack meaningful production data.
- Obsolete system support costs continue to increase.
- Difficulty in maintaining skills for obsolescence support due to employee turnover
When you’re missing these:
- Integration of production information with business systems for more informed and timely decisions.
- Integrating predictive maintenance practices to focus your maintenance resources, saving time and money.
- Providing actionable field service alerts to operations and maintenance to minimize disruptions to production.
You could expect:
- Increased availability (reduced unplanned outages)
- Increased process performance & efficiency
- Reduced emissions
- Increased safety
- Improved operational flexibility
- More empowered workforce.
Make informed control system life cycle decisions with actionable data.
Reduce system support costs for multiple, aging system technologies.
Extend the life of your existing control system, replacing it only when its really necessary.
Strengthen valuable relationships
Strengthen services relationships with a trusted control system partner.
Optimize life cycle costs
Improve control system total cost of ownership.
With real data, remove uncertainty in your budgeting process.