ICS Expert-On-Demand Consultation (EODC)
Providing the right technical expertise at the right time so you can get back to focusing on what you do best.
What is Expert-On-Demand Consulting?
Expert-On-Demand Consulting (EODC) is a modern engagement model for unlocking the business value of subject matter expertise- just in time. It provides you with an engagement model that allows you to augment your technical and project teams when you need it.
EODC helps you:
- Leverage this innovative On Demand delivery model for a cost-effective way to scale your team’s impact while improving quality.
- Reduce cost and increase productivity using the remote delivery model.
- Get direct access to Keystone’s Control System build, support & digitalize experts when you need it most.
- Get instant assistance when you need it without having to initiate a new project.
- Avoid project delays, slash project risk, and eliminate the inefficiencies of learning by trial and error.
- Mitigate project risk, and minimize plant shutdown times.
- Precisely define and achieve desired business results.
- Work closely with an expert control systems engineering team when you need them, and not when you don’t.
- Expedite a timely project execution through dedicated project management teams who specialize in the implementation of complex control system project in power and mining.
- Share Keystone’s best practices and methodologies across your team.
- Cultivate your team’s skills while rapidly adding innovation and delivery capacity, effortlessly adopting industry leading technologies and best practices that drives your competitive advantage.
Get back to focusing on what you do best.
Fast, direct access to deep subject matter experts, when you need it.
Eliminate the risk of inefficiencies of trial and error.
Share Keystone’s best practices & methodologies across your teams.
Have the skills available to to respond to opportunities and threats.
Build redundancy in the key parts of your operational model to ensure continuity.