LOGO! is the perfect choice as a fast, uncomplicated and space-saving solution for basic control tasks. LOGO! has long been a constant as an intelligent logic module for small automation projects.
LOGO!: The leading logic module for micro automation
Simple installation, minimum wiring, easy programming: That’s LOGO!, the intelligent logic module from Siemens. The logo control system is perfectly suited for small-scale automation projects and makes life much easier by replacing many time switches and relays, counters and protective relays. Discover the benefits of this unique turnkey logo control logic module control solution for yourself.
- Through easy installation,
- with a minimum of wiring efforts
- and with convenient programming via LOGO! Soft Comfort,
Logic module LOGO! 8
- 8 basic devices for all voltages with or without display
- All devices equipped with Ethernet port
- Connections are compatible with previous versions
- Integrated web server in all basic devices
- Seven digital modules and three analog modules
- Expansion of maximum configuration to 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs
Text Display with a new look and feel
- New 6-line display with 16 characters per line. This means twice as many characters per message as with previous generations
- Display with clear operator information and fewer abbreviations for more legible message texts and status information, easy-to-understand input options and more sophisticated diagnostic options via the display
- Choice of white, orange, and red backlighting for many new options, such as the highlighting of alarm and alert states, for example
A wide range of modules gives you the option to expand LOGO! very individually. Expansion modules are connected to the backplane bus of LOGO! by means of an integrated slider. A wide range of modules allows individual expansion of LOGO! to 24 digital inputs,16 digital outputs,
8 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs!
Although LOGO! was mainly designed to replace conventional switching technology, the LOGO! family offers some interesting communication options. Due to the transition to the Ethernet port as standard programming interface, the current communication modules generally have a different method to connect to the basic units.