Rockwell Automation’s Visualization and HMI portfolio provides a consistent look and feel for operator interface terminals, distributed client/server HMI, and information software. Programming tools and advanced software applications include remote access and data analysis to accelerate development and improve efficiency.
The rugged electronic interface solutions are available in a variety of sizes, operator input methods, memory options, and configurations.
- Offers hardware, software, and communications options
- Includes ratings for high shock, vibration, and temperature applications
Rockwell Automation’s industrial computers offer panel, non-display, and rack mount computer options.
- Offers solutions from clean room to hazardous location applications
- Allows for use in extreme environments with IECEx, ATEX, and UL ratings
- Provides a variety of form factors, RAM, storage, performance, operating temperatures, and optical drives
FactoryTalk® View provides robust functionality in one software HMI solution.
- Scales from a standalone, machine-level HMI to a distributed visualization solution
- Delivers critical visibility on demand and improves productivity at every level of your organization
THIN CLIENT PLATFORM
Customize the user-visualization experience at every terminal by leveraging ThinManager® to create composite applications. Use ThinManager Relevance® to centrally manage delivery of HMI applications and other visual content based on the role of a user and/or the location of a terminal, including thin clients and mobile devices.