We know how it works… One thing breaks and your day goes out the window. And we know what you’re thinking… how can 1’s & 0’s wreak so much havoc?!
The fact is, the power industry is unforgiving. BUT… unplanned outages caused by control system equipment is absolutely avoidable if you choose to Take Control before IT hits the fan!
Standing between you and confidence is the right information, a proactive plan, a system for execution, and the people to make it happen.
Our experienced Process Control Engineers and Project Managers provide full power station life cycle services, from design and development, through commissioning and completion, ongoing technical management services, and most importantly, the training and development your team needs to Take Control.
Keystone Power experience includes:
- Power Station Refurbishments.
- Power Station DCS upgrades.
- SCADA retrofits.
- Control System Asset Management and planning
- Regulatory instrumentation design and install
- Burner Management Systems
- Turbine Supervisory instrumentation and control systems
- Construction Project management
- Commissioning and Completions Management
- AVR and Governor upgrades
- Control System Audits
- Conventional fossil fuel firing in thermal power plants
- Baghouse and Emissions Monitoring