Throughout history, advancements in metals have driven cultural and technological progress. Today, the success of entire industries depend on the consistent availability of finished metals of the highest quality. To satisfy the demand, production equipment must deliver reliable power, precision, repeatability and performance.
Reduction is the order of the day. Reduce your energy costs. Reduce emissions. Reduce operational hazards. Addressing these orders while producing a quality product calls for for greater insight and process intelligence.
Over the years, Keystone Controls has worked to automate a variety of metals processes, helping producers achieve desired results. Whether you are operating a large integrated steel complex, a precious metal refinery, or something in between, you can rely on our expertise to help you deliver operational efficiency; better equipment and plant availability; and greater well-being for your staff and our environment.
Keystone Metals Capabilities include:
- Aluminium Paste Plant automation
- Carbon recycling Plant automation
- Aluminium Anode Rod Shop automation
- Metal rolling
- Metal strip processing
- New mills Development to Commissioning and Compltion
- Mill audits/performance studies
- Mill optimization services
- Targeted mill upgrades
- Phased mill modernizations
- Small projects
- Maintenance contracts
- Melt Shop & Continuous Casting
- Strip Processing & Finishing
- Rod & Bar Mills
- Material Tracking