In our modern interdependent world, infrastructure is key to the life style enjoyed by the 1st world, and is key to the economic and social development of the 3rd.
While infrastructure Control Systems don’t move as fast or as poetically as a high speed manufacturing line, they come with their own set of challenges.
Most significantly, A LOT of people rely on them day and night… people that expect things to work (understandably). Problem is, when they don’t work, they don’t work! And exposure to so many people means that the consequences of things going wrong are at best… significant, and at worst… dire.
For this reason, Infrastructure Control Systems MUST be utterly reliable. They must be done right the first time, by a company that’s done it all before, with a wealth of experience delivering reliable systems… reliably.
Keystone Infrastructure experience includes:
- Control Systems for Port Shiploading facilities.
- Control Systems for Port dump stations.
- Rail Control and Signalling
- Water and Waste water Control Systems.
- SCADA Monitoring and Control of Rail system power distribution
- Telemetry Solutions for smart cities
- Control System Upgrades and Migration
- Control System Life Cycle Management.